Perfect for a Perfect day and Perfect Girl

Hello Bellas..I know its been a while.
But I wanted to make kwento about the event that I have attended on
Monday.April 07,2014 it was been held at Wack-wack country club.

It was my first time to attend to an event with a dress code.
and yeah, we were told to come in our elegant chic attire..and so did I. =)

So upon enter there were a photo op on their red carpet background banners.
OMG..

So sorry guy's about my not so good looks here, because I took a walk ..
hmm In fairness It seems that I looks like whiter here ( parang ang puti ko ) chos..



Oh yeah! Sorry I am really small Lady..So I needed to wear at least 3inch more high , high heels =)

Okay move on guy's.. let's proceed to the concept of this event, but before that I wanted to show you first
the  venue.



Can you see that table? That was our table, and yeah, we were seated in front of the stage. while the owner's table is behind us.. 

Aren't we feel so special?? 

The programme

 The Event is hosted by Mr. Nic .. ( sorry I forgot his family name )

Here is Ms.Beverly Cardino ( Brand Manager ) welcoming us together with the other attendees. She is pretty isn't??? 

After her she welcomed Mr. Steven Leung which is the General Manager of Quanta Paper



The said event is the  unveiling of  new packing of one of their product. Which is 
namely " PERFECT" 


What is PERFECT? well guy's it is a sanitary pads and liners. 


An old packaging..

and  now
Let's us all give a round of applause to the new packing of Perfect.

Perfect Pads new packaging 




Perfect Cottony soft and fit feminine pads provide superior features to help women
have a worry -free Perfect day during red days.

3D ABSORBENT: 
 Perfectly fits to women of every facets of life ,providing better absorption,keeping then dry all day.

Soft and Safe side protection:
Positioned at the side countours to prevent leakage.

Perforated Ultra Soft Cottony Top Sheet:
Using top quality cottony soft and comfortable even to the most sensitive skin,while perforations offer fast absorption and keeps you feeling dry.

Maxback protection: Perfect Soft and fit
heavy flow all night pads have wider back surface to give you a worry free Perfect sleep.

and here is the must awaited part of all.. The introduction of their brand endorser..
do I need to say more..lol everything is there.. kidding..

Allright everyone..

Let us all welcome Ms. Jasmine Curtis-Smith


She were handed by a birthday cake,and we all sang a birthday song for her. She just turned 20 years old on Sunday April 6.. 


Everybody was starstruck upon seeing her, yeah She is soo pretty.


Her's together with Mr. and Mrs. Leung ^_^ 


Jasmine was  just recently  offered a big break for her career and she cannot be more grateful to the people who helped her. 

“It was like a dream come true for me to finally make a name for myself. I’m really thankful to everyone who trusted me and believed in what I can do,” says Jasmine. 

For her choosing what merchandise to endorse goes beyond any monetary value that the project offers. 

“I do not want to just recommend a product for the sake of recommending it. I’ve got to have some sort of trust and confidence in the brand that I am endorsing. A real brand ambassadress as you may want to call it,”  She said

  Why a feminine pad?

“I feel like it’s my moral obligation to my fellow Filipinas to introduce them to something that can help them during their red days and that is Perfect Pads,” 

Menstruation is natural to all women but it can get really uncomfortable at times, not to mention the “hassles” it brings that can affect your entire day at work or at school. “With Perfect Pads, every Filipina can have a Perfect day, every day!”  She uttered

And so, does the event ended without me having a photo op with her?
of course not.. 

 left to right- Denise ,I, Jasmine and  Kat .

We were also served a sumptous merienda courtesy of ViaMare,the foods were delicious.
most likely their cheesecake..



Anyway.It was a great and a succesful event..Congratulations to the organizers, and perfect pads itself.

and I got home with these 3 sanitary pads.





Thank you for having me .. ^_^  I really appreciate it.




To know more about Perfect Pads
follow thier fb page: https://www.facebook.com/perfectpads






XoXo
Jocris

Comments

  1. Wow, level up ka na talaga sis! So happy for you. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your outfit,perfect for the event. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sis.. hindi po ako prepared niyan.. hinugot ko lang yan sa baul.. hihi.. anyway Thank you.. bagay ba? hihi

      Delete
  3. napaka- kikay ng pagka kwento mo, napa smile tuloy ako :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, looks like a really cool event! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by =)


Popular Posts