take care of your skin.. well, you should, nor should I say
I admit that I'm not fond of putting night creams and toner onto my face.
What I only use to remove my make up is an ordinary soap, and or
a facial cleanser ..
I know! I'm quite lazy to do a beauty regimen at night..
Godiva natural skin care, sent me a set of their natural products..
thanks to Godiva skin and Mommy Bloggers Philippines for giving
me an opportunity to do this one of a kind project *wink *
Godiva natural Skin care uses only purified licorice extract
with the highest glabridin content, it can whiten by suppressing the formation of melanin
the pigment that gives color to the skin.
Godiva Lico White Whitening Anti perspirant Deodorant
The mfg date and expiration date can be seen at the bottom of its packaging. ( very good )
* It has a high levels of whitening ingredients to lighten dark underarms faster
* Apply it twice a day every after bath
* let is dry before dressing up
* It is fragrance free unlike any other.
Whitening facial wash
You can see it mfg and expiration date on its side.. again very good
* A low foaming,soap free formula that moisturizes while gently and thoroughly cleanses
the skin,leaving it with a softer,smoother glow.
* Helps brighten skin as it cleanses.
* Effective for all skin types. Apply small amount onto face with water.wash face in the morning
Whitening facial toner
Exipration date and Mfg date can be seen at its bottom part
* The whiter way to even out your skin tone
* Ideal for normal to dry skin. Apply small amount onto cotton and apply to face
after you cleans.
* It is fragrance free.
- It helps even out skin discolorations caused by age,scarring,pregnancy or over exposure
to the sun.
- It is 100% fragrance free and is safe for continued use for longer -lasting white skin. Apply
to face after you cleans and tone.
- put a small amount, because putting too much can gives a greasy like feeling.
* A gentle,non drying cleanser for face or body enriched with Glabridin from Licorice
for brighter,fairer skin.
*Cleanses and whitens as it even out skin discolorations.
I like the scent of this one, because it is somewhat doesn't have " nakakasawa" scent
like any other soaps that I have tested..
It is not that foamy if you apply it directly onto skin, As of me, I applied it directly
on my skin and have it massage,and leave it for about a minute and rinse off.
Whitening Lotion with SPF15
Please excuse my not so very nice hand
* Non - Sticky formula that helps even out body skin discolorations caused by age,scarring and pregnancy.
* Provides Sun protection ( SPF 15) as it moisturizes to keep skin soft and smooth.
* Apply daily all over the body.
I like it because it doesn't leave a greasy feeling, it doesn't even have a
" mainit" feeling once applied afterwards..
It really leaves you a smooth skin.
Most Mom's are hesitant to try other products, most especially those who are nursing
Well the good thing is. It is safe to use,because Licorice is absolutely safe,It has been used for hundreds of years as food additive and flavouring. (I really think so, I am a fan of licorice candy anyway ) The BFAD has also approved Godiva products with licorice after local clinical trials showed no incidence of irritation,allergy or redness.
So, it is pretty clear that Godiva is safe to use for those who are pregnant
and breastfeeding Moms..
Having a fairer skin doesn't need to be expensive, Godiva skin product
offers very reasonable price,so start making yourself pretty and hot momma ^_^
Thank you again Godiva Natural Skin care for sending me these over.
to know more about them
Simple follow their
FB page: Godiva Skin
you can also visit their Website : www.godivaskin.com.ph