Asian Secret Experience

Two weeks ago ,My Mother together with my siblings
Ivy and I, went to Sm,North to 
Avail my Asian Secret GC prize that I have won
From Ms.Rochelle Rivera



I am not the one who've use it.
It's actually my mom.

Well, My sister asked me for it.
and so I just gave in.

Anyhoo.. 

Before we go there, I texted them first a day before
And asked if we still need to make an appointment
with them first.

Luckily , It doesnt need.

They even accept walk in clients.


and now for the Star of this entry.

Welcome to 







Asian Secret Som North Edsa Branch.

and now for the facial time.

let me present you my Mudra.. ^_^






The only person allowed to get inside the room is the patient only. 
So, please forgive me guy's, if I can not  go into details
about the procedures that they have done *wink*

While waiting 

I together with the kids, went out and roam around, and went 
back after 1hour.

and this is the result after.


Thank you to this pretty lady. I forgot to ask her name either
sorry.. 

because

I was  tired of keeping on following
The kids while we are waiting.


How's the experience? Well as per of my mom, She said
It is really good.
The facial massage really helps to lessen the stress on her
Face, and  She felt that her face became lighter than before.

The staffs are accomodating, and nice  eventhough the kids
made some mess on the floor because of the 
biscuits that they have eaten.. sorry Ladies =)


and ooopsss. here are the Kids..

Including yours truly =)


After the treatment we, headed back to SM Megamall
To have dinner.

Why Megamall, why not there?

Well, Megamall is more accesible for all of us
Since it's almost 6pm.

And to avoid rush hour as well, since  we took an MRT.


There you go for now. I will just continue our SM Megamall 
Bonding on a separate post.
Because this one deserves a Solo flight post...

Ooops..

You can visit 
Asian Secret SM North Edsa
5th Floor The Block.





- jocris15



Comments

  1. Thank you so much for sharing Jocris! I am so happy that your Mom enjoyed it and her face look so much brighter and younger after the treatment :-) You have a one big happy family with you. ♥ Take care and I hope to see you soon again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mukhang super naenjoy ng mom mo ung facial. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your mom's skin is glowing after the treatment :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by =)


Popular Posts