TV No more

what's up guy's?

I'm still here,kicking my legs off
still.

Just heads up about
Ivy,She is now pretty fine.
thank God, for hearing my prayer.

However.

I still have one problem,uhmm
I don't know if 
it's really a problem.

My tv broke down..

it is really asking for a new one maybe.

yeah.. Sanat did not hear my wish
last christmas  =(

Anyhoo!

Since we do not have TV anymore, and
our Morning ,afternoon, and Night became 
too boring..

Ivy and I find the alternative way
to make us cheer up.

until we find this..


a portable hard disk.

nope..It's not mine

i just borrowed it from hon.woot.!

It's loaded up with hundreds of movies.
which I had been watching
for the past few days.

Ohh well. what can I say.

Star cinema productions never fail
to made me cry with their movies.

ayiii..(drama )

well that is just my thoughts okay!

So how's your week so far guy's?


Comments

  1. ako nga di na ko nkakapanuod ng tv...majo busy na...wla na kong kialalang artista puro mga bloggers nalang and sinusubaybayan ko ngaun..haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here sis.. even we have tv. I rarely watch! isa lang ang sinusubaybayan ko. #becareful

      Delete
  2. Technically, we have a tv, pero wala kaming cable, and wala din syang nakukuhang palabas. All we do with the tv are movies and and dvd copies of tv shows that we watch on our own time. Ok naman. Napansin ko lang, parang mas nakakapagblog ako ngayon na wala nang tv. Hahaha. Siguro kung laptop yung nasira, magwawala ako.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to know that Ivy is okay. Take care! Hmm, I have no time to watch TV lately, I'd rather sleep or read a book pero may daya, sa computer ako nanonood ng mga na download na series and shows, hehe.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by =)


Popular Posts