School opening In June or September

I just read this and heard about 
this not just now, but even 
years ago.

I have voted also in SP polls
on which month 
I would like the Class starts would be

Well,honestly I would 
go for the month of September.

reason. June-August is rainy seasons
which  risky not just 
for kids, even for teachers.

not just that,Class suspension
can not be prevent on those days.



Imagine how difficult for them
to go to school under a heavy rain.


there were times that they get 
to school with their  wet uniforms on.,
a wet shoes and socks too.! tsk..

same as the students.

based on my experience,when I was in 
High School.

despite of heavy rain I still
tried to manage going to school,
however when I get there I have a very wet
shoes,socks,and even my skirt..

So uncomfortable feeling.
and I hate it.

Some are not in favor with it,because
they said that,children would'nt enjoy 
SUMMER anymore..

how about your guy's are you in favor
with the School opening in JUNE or September.?

I would love to hear your suggestions too.. 





Comments

  1. The climate is rapidly changing and we still experience heavy rains during September. I think I will still prefer June so we have summer vacations :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, it's really uncomfortable (and sometimes not safe) to go to school with wet uniforms... September is a good idea to start the school year...but there may be a lot of adjustments/changes needed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. when you change kasi the class opening and opt for september to June classes, you will have to look into: 1) the summer heat when the children goes to school (dami kayang naheheat stroke). 2) there are lots and lots of holidays during summer (meaning the children will have to do with make up or remedial classes to compensate).

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by =)


Popular Posts