Teacher Yaya: A Workshop

I being a Mom, and had a bad experience during those days that
I am at work and I left my daughter to a Nanny or Yaya.

There were times that I feel so uncomfy due to some reasons
First- I am worried about my daughter.
2ndly- I am thinking if the Yaya is doing her job or just
Busy doing something else.
So on and so far.

Now that I'm a WAHM, this post can help others
Mommies out there, most especially those
Who has Nanny with them.

A Teacher Yaya : A Workshop


 

Why should parents send their nannies to the workshop? Because sometimes, it's easier to hear the following from somebody other than one's employers, or to at least reinforce the following:

  • A yaya’s special role in a child’s life
  • How to understand a child’s actions and not think that he is “naughty”
  • How to respond to one’s alaga
  • Why TV and tablets are not good for kids below three years old
  • Why and how to play with one’s alagadepending on age.

Teacher Yaya: A Workshop will be held on
Date: February 15, 2014
Time: 9:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
Venue: Medela House, QC
Learning Fee: P500, inclusive of handouts, snacks, and certificates
 
Just click on this link to fill  out the form 


Worry no more when you are away, when it is just your Yaya
And kids left at home.

Comments

Popular Posts