First round of Blessing for 2014


And it's Midweek once again. 
So how's back to work so far?

hmmm!

Well mine is fine.


Moving on..

Last Monday,I had another job interview and demo class 
and I am glad to say that I  passed it.

Hooray!

I am actually eyeing to be part of that company 
since before,
and now that I got hired by them,
I would definitely do my best to be a good instructor. *wink*

 Ooops..


not just that!

I also got a good news on Sunday  afternoon. And 
it is really a first round of  blessings this 2014.


What is it?



Oh yeah.

I have won again.! hooray!!!

And I will show it to you  once I got it..

More blessings to come not just me but 
also to you guy's too.




Comments

  1. Congrats sis! Grabe, ang swerte mo talaga sa giveaways! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nath.. swertehan lang talaga siguro ^^

      Delete
  2. So happy for you sis! Tuloy tuloy na blessings! God is so good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! you always win in raffles, sis.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you luck duck! ang swerte mo sis! congrats!

    http://invisiblestilettos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by =)


Popular Posts