Superwoman In ME!



Hello there Bellas..

What's up?

after a tiring day yesterday.. well

It did not stop me to go 
travel still to Bulacan after,
 My Mind Museum adventure..

why? TIME IS GOLD..  ( lol )  
LQ mode..

Ohh Well! , I can say that I am wonderwoman.. Hero peg !

Allright.. 


Well.,since I already said that Time is Gold, you
should think all the things that you do to make 
you loved one's feel special, do not make all 
things complicated.. ( ayiii )

anyhow!

Since I am a working at home, I teach at home, a domesticated Mother
a blogger, and a Girlfriend.. 

well!

I think the TIMEX watch that suits my personality is 

The TIMEX adventure series..





Why??

My life has full of challenges .. 

such as

* being a teacher is never an easy most especially dealing
with other nationality students..  
* being domesticated Mother is 
another quite challenging too,most especially in my case
I am a single mom, so everything is challenging such as 
answering questions of my unica hija with the continous
Why questions.
* being a blogger, This one is also challenging for me.why?
Because at first, I am not really a writer,this is the first time of me
to write about anything under the sun. ^_^
* I am girlfriend of a quite jealous type of Man.. so there were times
that LQ is around sigh!!! ( is it my fault to be pretty ) Kidding..







Timex Logo

Comments

  1. Yes, you are a hero Christine! Super woman, wonder woman, gentlewoman, super mom talagang all rolled into one. I salute you sis!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sis for believing.. I really appreciate it.. ^_^

      Delete
  2. sometimes our multi-tasking skills surprise us when we least expect it. hehe! speaking of watches, i just got mine fixed recently. it's been with me for almost 10 years now. hindi ko pa rin makuhang idispatsa. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. being a girlfriend is also a big challenge too ^^ buti nalang women can juggle stress and all the other different emotions, and tasks that we need to do all at the same time :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know, I can't imagine being a single mom because being a mom is such a HUGE task. I salute you for being a great single mom Jocris! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by =)


Popular Posts