Our Mind Museum Experience


Okay, well Last Saturday I and Other Blogger 
friends,received an invite to 
 listen to a discussion with the PHIVOLCSPAG ASA dost  and 
Manila observatory

I admit, I haven't listen to them that long because
first I am late, I went there nag sstart na, and may kasama 
pa akong bagets, I brought Ivy with me and my Sister.
special thank you too Shawn of Firenfrost.. alam mo na yun teh ^_^

And since I wasnt able to listen to their discussion
I still manage to take some picture of it a bit.

when We arrived they are talking about eartquakes kung
may ways ba to detect it, but apparently there is NONE. it 
is not unlike typhoon, na they can monitor it ahead of it...

and here they are 

note; Photos are taken by me..










uhmm Natahlie were are you here???





This held at Canopy Plaza just outside The Mind Museum.. ^_^

and Look guy's... This also catch our attention...!



FREE Hugs anyone???

maybe you ask if we tried that.. uhmmmm.. uhmm.. well my sister wanted to, but
she is torn between.. shy and museum.. lol

Anyhoo... lets go na sa The Mind Museum..!!

but ..! But! But! 

I would Like to say Thank you THE MIND MUSEUM for the free passes that
you have given us..

WARNING PICTURES OVERLOAD!!


Entrance Lobby 



Hindi halatang, hindi siya happy noh! lol


Welcome to our Dear EARTH

















Tornado..

 TREX




There you go for now..

still have something to do pa..

to be continued..

Comments

  1. So lucky, looks like you and Ivy had a great time bonding over science! Hay, di ako nakapunta, sayang!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. napagod ako jan. hahha.. sayang nga eh.. pero at least you had a date naman with jellybean ^_^

      Delete
  2. wow...para na din ako nakapunta sa Mind Museum...hehe...sana may free passes pa..lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww.. hindi ka ba pumunta sis? sayang naman..

      Delete
  3. Sayang nauna lang kami ng isang linggo... sana nagkita tayo dyan. Hehehe! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, mukhang nagenjoy ang mga kids ah. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. looked like the kids had a blast! :)

    http://invisiblestilettos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes sis,, sobra, ayaw pa mag si uwi niyan.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by =)


Popular Posts