nuffnang

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Maybelline free sample


Good evening guy's.

So how are you now? 

1 day to go and It's Blogapalooza day na.
and since I am really excited to attend too.

and so I am now thinking what to wear ,gosh.. 
and also I am worried about make up that I am going
to wear too,because I do not have BB creams anymore, 
remember wala na ko sa corporate world.

I am now a simple WAHM,, 
I do not wear make up at home.
maybe a powder and lipstick sometimes yes..

so..

talagang answered prayer ng dumating ang 
FREE sample ng MAYBELLINE BB cream

Where did I get it?,fb lang po.








There you go,, and so I have something to use na on Saturday
at least kahit pano, kahit sandali maging pretty
naman me,,hahahha



Thank you Maybelline for this Free Sample..

nuffnang

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...