Life as A SuperMom..

Hey there everyone.. 

ehem.. 


How's everyone..I know you guy's are eggzoited to attend at the upcoming
blogapalooza,and so do I.

but now. guy's . I badly need your help with this one.
mejo kakapalan ko na mukha ko huh..! and I hope you 
guy's will support me all the way..ahihihi.. 

well, It is all about my entry in a baby expo.

You can read the criteria of judging HERE 

and you  can read my Story  THERE..

Okay.. So makikilala niyo na ko ng husto mga sis.. 

I am counting on you..

So please help me to win it.. #asaness me..

The more share the better ^_^

Pasensya na sa pang aabala mga mahal ko... ayan huh! may lambing pa..! 


thank you.. thank you.. thank you in advance.. 



Comments

  1. your story is very inspiring. Ivy is lucky to have a mom like you. how can i help u win this contest, sis?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. nasa criteria of judging sis..I posted the link above.. hehhee..I think most read, share..

      Delete
  2. i +1 and shared through google + tama ba sis?

    ReplyDelete
  3. +1'd this already sis. Here's hoping for the win! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ms. Christine I +1 and shared in public already! You're the best super mom! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't understan how can I help you! Sorry!! Can you explain me?

    XOXO!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ang ganda ng story mo, sis! Very inspiring. Iba talaga pag moms, we'll do everything for our kids. I salute you for the courage to leave your work so you can focus on your only daughter. I'm wishing you more blessings, more sidelines, more online works, and more bonding time with your daughter. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by =)


Popular Posts