nuffnang

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Hello October

Weew..


It's October once again..
so dear  Oct. please be nice and good to me.. lol

I know, it's been 4 days since, I posted something here,okay
blame it to my internet connection who acted up for how many days.
resulting me to be MIA.. tsk.

Okay.move on now..

This morning i received a good news.
well, I am a commenter for the month of   Ms.ROCHELLE KAWASAKI RIVERA
yeah, she is half japanese,hihihi.
anyway guy's you can   see the announcement  HERE.
as well as the prize, and of course, once I receive it for sure,
there will be a one going to have a toothache..

before I forgot, I haven't told you that I also won in a Godiva
give away through their FB,like and share giveaway.
and I got these

the package


the product


Those in sachet are lotions. 1box = 12 pc.
and 2 soaps. ..

thanks to godiva for these.  ^_^


There you go.. guy's. stay tuned for more.. 

nuffnang

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...