Hater's Gonna hate

Good evening ..

Howdy? How was your day so far?
well mine, uhmm fine..pretty fine..

I wonder why I do have backlogs,hmmm maybe
I was just having difficulty to multitask using this netbook ..my keyboard
is acting up.. needed to change a new one.hahha

Anyway..

You know what guy's. early this morning I posted something
in my other nook.
Allright,I just written a topic about our newly LAW .
which is the "ANTI- BULLYING "
and guess what,?someone got irritated to what I have posted.
you can read it HERE .

Well, for me It's nothing , but you know what?
I guess. I am now quite effective writer (echos)
because someone got iritated because of that article..
remember an effective writer has a hater..lol..

I do have a lot of  pending kwentos..
I haven't transfer the photo pa kasi..

Anyway guy's

that's it muna.. stay positive always =)


Comments

  1. Hmm, don't mind the hater sis. Just think happy thoughts and at the end of the day, you will be happier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nabasa ko yun sis, iba lang siguro talaga pananaw nya tungkol sa bullying. Siguro bully yun nung bata pa sya..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hindi sis, siya raw binubully buti buhay pa siya, kng lagi siya nasasapak.. lol

      Delete
  3. Naku, bakit ganun mag isip ang commenter mo sis?Ibig nya sabihin huwag daw tayo umasa sa law because it makes us lazy?Ganon? Bullying is a serious issue! It ruins lives! :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmp, some people sis are just plain idiot. Some people are just coward who doesn't want to stand against what's right. Kairita.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You said it yourself in the title, "Haters gonna hate." ;) It's his problem, not yours. No one wants to be bullied, but not everyone can or wants to take drastic measures to stop being bullied. The Anti-Bullying Law is (for me) more a fallback if all else fails.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by =)


Popular Posts