What I have this afternoon.



It's snack time everyone..

How is your day? It's weekend once again..

Or should I say,, My must awaited day lol..

I feel quite sleepy again this aftie,so para maiwasan ang
antok idaan na lang sa kain..

Lemme share you..



nescafe ( cappucino )




Dowee donut


Chocolatey



Hmmm... Dowee is a product of Suncrest, under Rebisco Company..
and of course aside from  Dowee, I also got crossini. adik lang.. I told you
that already mga sister ...^-^  pagbigyan niyo na ko..

Well, yesterday, I felt quite stress and a little depressed.. Yung feeling na hindi na ko masaya.
sa ginagawa ko.. yung tipong hindi na ko masaya sa surrounding ko..
yung parang I need a new ambiance. ( yey. ambiance talaga? )
but seriously,, parang I want to resign na rin  kasi, and I wanted to be a WAHM na..
mga ganung bagay,, I don't know, if some of you also feel the same way or it is just really me.!

I need to contemplate about it ng bongga talaga.. O kaya, need ko lang ng isang malupet
na relaxation, need ko lang siguro ata e pamper ang sarili ko to be feel motivated
again.. hmmm..

but of course, I am looking forward pa rin na maging SAHM  or WAHM..
any advice from SAHM and WAHM out there..


Anyhoo... It's weekend na,, So ano naman ang inyong mga plan?

I hope you guy's enjoy your weekend.. ^ -^








Note: this one is not paid post..


Comments

  1. Palit na lng tau sis!haha!ako kasi buryong na ako dito sa bahay..kaya gustong gusto ko ng magwork..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sugar rush it is! Though I'm not an SAHM or WAHM yet, I'm so looking forward to be one too in the not-so-far future. Let's keep the dream alive and soon, it will happen! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by =)


Popular Posts