nuffnang

Friday, July 19, 2013

What I have this afternoon.



It's snack time everyone..

How is your day? It's weekend once again..

Or should I say,, My must awaited day lol..

I feel quite sleepy again this aftie,so para maiwasan ang
antok idaan na lang sa kain..

Lemme share you..



nescafe ( cappucino )




Dowee donut


Chocolatey



Hmmm... Dowee is a product of Suncrest, under Rebisco Company..
and of course aside from  Dowee, I also got crossini. adik lang.. I told you
that already mga sister ...^-^  pagbigyan niyo na ko..

Well, yesterday, I felt quite stress and a little depressed.. Yung feeling na hindi na ko masaya.
sa ginagawa ko.. yung tipong hindi na ko masaya sa surrounding ko..
yung parang I need a new ambiance. ( yey. ambiance talaga? )
but seriously,, parang I want to resign na rin  kasi, and I wanted to be a WAHM na..
mga ganung bagay,, I don't know, if some of you also feel the same way or it is just really me.!

I need to contemplate about it ng bongga talaga.. O kaya, need ko lang ng isang malupet
na relaxation, need ko lang siguro ata e pamper ang sarili ko to be feel motivated
again.. hmmm..

but of course, I am looking forward pa rin na maging SAHM  or WAHM..
any advice from SAHM and WAHM out there..


Anyhoo... It's weekend na,, So ano naman ang inyong mga plan?

I hope you guy's enjoy your weekend.. ^ -^








Note: this one is not paid post..


nuffnang

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...