I was nominated for Liebster Award !



Good day Muther's.

I have been nominated for the Liebster Blog Award by ,

Adrianne Grace of  as my hair grows..  I really appreciate it  * hugs*


Well,  This award is to those new bloggers,or Blogger's whom have less than 200 followers.

A Liebster is a German word that means " favorite " or  Favorite Blog.




Now to accept the nominations, I just have to complete the task below;

Link back to the blog that nominated you,
•Nominate 5-11 blogs with fewer than 200 followers,
•Answer the questions posted for you by your nominator,
•Share 11 random facts about yourself,
•Create 11 questions for your nominees, and
•Contact your nominees and let them know you nominated them.

Lets proceed  now to my nominees

Here they are  I nominate:

Mommy K's Korner
The dance steps of my LIFE
The Home-Based Diva
The Kitchen Goddess Files
Kiss and Glitz
Not Just Silly Thoughts


Now here are the questions for me;


1. What accomplishment are you most proud of? I am proud that I was able to live separately from my family for many years now, and invest few things in my house.

2. If you could visit in any country in the world, where would you go? Canada.

3.Do you think people can control their own destiny? I don't think so.

4.Do you cry easily? yes! I am

5.What are some things that scare you? Loosing the people I love.

6.Are you easy to get along with? Uhmm, Maybe!

7.What is your biggest regret? awts, do I have any?I regret to accept my Bf, the last time he asked me a reconciliation.

8.Are you close to your family? Yes, sometimes.

9.What is your dream wedding? Glass garden Wedding.

10.What's the worst pick up line you have ever heard? I don't have any  so far.

11.What's your favorite joke?  “I was in the restaurant yesterday when I suddenly realized I desperately needed to pass gas. The music was really, really loud, so I timed my gas with the beat of the music.After a couple of songs, I started to feel better. I finished my coffee, and noticed that everybody was staring at me….Then I suddenly remembered that I was listening to my iPod.”




  11 Facts about me

* Im just 4 feet 11 inches tall. Small Woman, but cute. ehem
* Im not a good cook, I know how to but not really good.
* Im a coffee lover
* I have a sweet tooth.
* I am single mom.
* I am not really a teacher, I was once became a Secretary.
* I wanna learn how to drive.
* I wanna win in a lottery.
* I can sing, but worst in dancing.
* I'm sweet
* I was born as blue baby :(


Question's for my Nominees:

1.Have you ever been fooled on April Fool's day? How did you feel then?
2. are there any foods that you woudln't eat as a child that you eat now?
3. How many hours you usually sleep?
4. What's your favorite dessert?
5. What is your best birthday memory?
6. Which is a better present,a well- chose gift or money?
7. Do you know how to haggle or negotiate a lower price?
8. What traits do you look for in a conversation partner?
9. What was the last book you read?
10.Would you like to be famous?
11. Are you a 'morning' or 'night' person?


There you go mga muthers..Thank you again  Grace  for nominating me,
and to all my nominees have fun answering.

Hope to see your answer soon. ;)


Comments

  1. Thank you so much sis for nominating me! I will do this soon.*hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks sis :) I will do this soon and I'll let you know :) God bless you and stay beautiful..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks and it was so much fun! Mwuah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, posted my answers here already.

    http://www.esoradiam.com/2013/06/my-liebster-answers.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats on your award jocris :) i also cry easily and loosing someone i love is my biggest fear :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by =)


Popular Posts