Happy Friday!


Hep ! hep ! Hooray.. Friday na naman, alam na  It is my most awaited day of
the week db. !

Dapat lang dahil, makakasama ko na nman ng matagal ang aking
Ivy and Hon. weeee..

Anyway, grabeh noh mga muther's,  mejo mahalia fuentes na talaga mag paaral ng bata nowadays.

Imagine, before hindi uso ang  Portfolio sa public school,
 now meron na and hindi lang isa, kundi almost all of their subject
ata needed to have it. ( what is it for kaya )

I admit, I am not an artistic, kaya mejo magastos talaga yun for me.
because instead of  I make it on my own, bibili na lang me ng gawa na .

anyhoo , I forgot to tell you guy's na, I wasn't able to attend Ivy's first
PTA meeting last Tuesday.

I  felt so guilty during that day. hangsakit sa puso.. :(
anyway,  it is not the first time that I wasn't able to attend meetingS 
dapat ma emphasis ang S, kasi many times talaga yun na hindi me nakakaatend.

expect one PTA meeting  that I manage to attend too.
take note grade 1 pa siya nun, at tanging PTA lang talaga ang naatenand ko,
ang nakakatawa pa, they voted me as Secretary. Secretary na walang nagawa,
whole year round..hahhaha ( sorry naman )
blame it to my schedule, conflict kasi talaga..

So everytime na may meetings, yaya ni Ivy before and pinaatend ko.. awts.
so hindi talaga ko nakikita sa school, maliban na lang kung,
I need to meet her teacher due to urgent matter,
such as Bullying cases,YES!  mga muther's, Ivy was a victim of bullying
when she was in grade 1 and 2. ( I'll make other post about it ).

Well, call me quite selfie but I have to think of my  Perfect attendance.
sayang kasi, wala ko pambayad sa kuryente ko and everything..
SM ako right?

but, but, but.

When Ivy is sick, ayyy.. talo talo na sa perfect attendance na sinasabi ko.
health na ang pinag uusapan dito, Serve me memo and I'll sign it na lang.
pero siyempre, ano bang ginagawa ng Leave ko ?
gamit gamitin rin pag may time.. =)  ehem.. ehem..
leave kuno un..  hahahha..

Well, It's really a big NO- NO for me na papasok me ng work when Ivy is
sick. mahirap na..ayoko ng feeling na, I am smiling widely, in front of my student's, while deep inside I am worrying of her., hmmm  do I make any sense?

I just don't like na mangyari uli, yung accident na nangyari sa kanya before, while
Im away.  So better na I am beside her, lalo na pag ganung moment..right?

Okay Muther's that's it for now.

Enjoy  your weekends  =)

Comments

  1. I have office mates who are married and also have kids so I understand that you need to take an emergency leave anytime your child gets sick. Hindi rin sila makawork ng matino knowing that their child is not doing well. Health is always more important.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. naku, I hope,it could be easy to take a leave of absense here hahaha..how I wish , I could use my Vacation leave for 3 days maybe..

      Delete
  2. It's true. Mother's can readily drop everything (read: EVERYTHING!) just for our kids. Despite the fact that it's hard to concentrate at work when you know that your kiddo is sick at home. I always remind myself that my child only has one mom, while the office where I work in can always hire somebody else to replace me. Family should always be our top priority!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yan talaga dilemma ng mga working moms, but you should avoid feeling guilty, because what you're doing is for your kid's future naman :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry late reply.Yes po mga muther's.. Pag mother talaga, napakadali na e drop almost all for our kids.Kaya Mos is the best talaga..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by =)


Popular Posts