Thank you LORD.



Happy Friday ..


It's weekend once again...hooray!

do you have plans na ba for this weekend..?

Anyhoo..

It was raining cats and dog this afternoon.. ( naramdaman niyo ba)
at I am almost late na sa office, weew..

In short, I am a buzzer beater. I logged in 1minute before the time.
(thanks to my advance time in my phone ) It saved me..

Okay, late na kasi nakaalis ng bahay, because of that rain.
as usual, wait wait rin pag may time na tumila ang ulan..

But No! mala habagat ang lakas niya.. with matching lakas ng hangin.
So, after 20minutes of delayed than my usual time na alis ng house.

I braved the rain na, and you know what? It seems, that God is helping me and
whispering me what to do..

Why did I say that?

Gosh,, wala me masakyan, I waited a tricycle for almost 5minutes more..
gosh 1:30pm na!

I usually take 2tricy, then walkathon na from Crossing to PSE..
but, today. I only had 1 tricy na diretso, thank god lang at yung nakasabay me
sa tricy, Crossing siya, so sabi ko cge diretso na rin me..we spent 30 each..!
did I make the right decision? YES, I did.. why?
walang tricy sa Terminal ng tricy going to Crossing.. Good Job.

So from Crossing, I ran na then rode FX..

Weeew,, It was good, because its not TRAFFIC sa One San Mig ave.. hooray!
himala yun mga sister. because pag ganung time, traffic lagi dun..
time check.. in my handy it says 1:58 pm..(pusoy kumakabog kabog, tumatalbog talbog)

It is also nice one, kasi  the elevator is also nakisama, which is unusual..
hongtagal kaya ng elevator here. there is one door na open,going up,
and wala masyado sakay..time check 2:03pm

When I get down the elevator,I ran like flash na.. keber kung may mabangga me.

Log in time 1:59pm.. Hooray!pasok sa banga...Praise God.,Thank you,I love you Lord
ng big time..

So, ikaw weather hindi mo ko matitinag. hahahha.. =)


There you go..



jocris



Comments

  1. Buti pa dyan umulan, dito sa amin grabe init, sakit ulo levels. Ang galing ni Lord, we just have to recognize and thank Him for small stuff hindi lang sa big blessings ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. talaga? Where you from ba Sis? hihihi..Yeah, we really need to thank him everyday.

      Delete
  2. galing ng time in mo ! pero grabe talaga ang panahon bigla-bigla nalang bumubuhos ang malakas na ulan ;(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uu nga sis eh,, sobra, bipolar weather.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by =)


Popular Posts