Rewarding experience with SODEXO

I remember way back in 2013, I resigned from my Office based work, 
which is my bread a nd butter during that time. 

My reason was, I felt unhappy and I wanted to work
At home that time and wanted to get out of my so called comfort zone. =) 

But it wasn’t became good and easy for me  because I had experienced difficulty in life
during that time, came to a point that I didn’t have any money
To spend for our daily needs , yes!!  it really happened and it was really difficult , I felt useless

And no hope during that time.

So there was a time that I just cry because I have no food to put on the table.. =(

But ….

Because of prayers , there came my luck and 

I have won a Sodexo  Gift certificate from Mega Creations ,





and I used it to buy foods that I can put on our table that day.. =) 


So for me, I have thought in mind that , that was the most rewarding 
experience of mine With Sodexo..!!  

Thank you Sodexo because you have saved us for that 
difficult situation.

Mind you guy’s that Sodexo have always been and forever will be valid ,and that revalidation and replacement of  Sodexo GC’s are free of charge once the validity date is reached.. Awesome!!

So if I will be given a chance to have a SODEXO GIFT CERTIFICATE again,

I will use it again with the same thing that  I did way back in 2013, 
as I am now working at home, and who knows I might experience again
The same difficult situation that I have experienced before but hope not.. =) 


you can also see their List of Merchants here by the way =)

So there you go..

I have shared mine, and what's your's Ill be glad 
to know your story too. 




Comments

Popular Posts