Tagaytay Escapade


Last Oct.1 -3, we had 3 days holiday from work, and so 
I took that chance to go on a short trip. (yes shumo short trip)
To get rid of all the stress that I/we had been through two weeks 
prior to that vacation date.

Yes, I became soo down and depressed two weeks before 
my vacation so I thought it wouldn’t
Push through already. The room has been booked two weeks ahead just to make sure
That we could get the cheapest deal.

Anyhow! We booked through AIRBNB I have read about AIRBNB before but
I did not know exactly how it works.,sorry na so It was my first time
to booked through Airbnb.

Well, I am glad that I have found it because I can choose a cheaper deal, compared 
sa mga Hotels, mahalia grande. 
We Stayed at Cityland Prime Residence located at Olivarez Tagaytay


photo taken by yours truly, Panorama 



So how much does it cost for 2nights? It just cost us 3200 php, not bad at all right,
oopps, you can pay it ,Through credit card and debit card.

In my case I do not have any credit card, and I do not have enough funds yet to my debit card, and so my Korean student insisted to pay it for me, and
I  just pay her back through having class with me.. good deal!! 

Moving on.
The condo unit has its own kitchen, a separate bath and toilet, and has 1 room with extra sit and sleep sofa .

Small kicthen for you to cook,as you can see there's microwave to heat up your food,of course pangit kumain ng malamig na food,parang kasing lamig ng jowa mo,diba hindi masaya yun.  and fridge.


                                           photo grabbed from the owners Airbnb page

Photo taken by me


Photo taken by me

       ROOM twin Bed good for 2 (excuse the model legs )like a boss,pagod sa byahe yan..
  

The place is so cozy to stay with, it has a cable TV but only limited channels . =(

guest have a free access to their swimming pool. which is unfortunately we weren't able 
to try dipping due to a cold weather..  

we arrived Sunday afternoon, and it was raining,and on Monday the pool area is closed
for maintenance, and on Tuesday morning, we just stayed inside the room to prepare 
for our checking out.



                                             Pool area is located on the 3rd floor.


                                  kiddie play area
                                                play area at the same time waiting area
                                          photo grabbed from Owners airbnb page listing.  


So how was our stay?? and How is our host? 

*Our stay was good, relaxing, the host was also good, the transaction is very smooth
aside from the guard on duty during our check in time.. but other than that
we did not encounter any problem during our stay..

Would I book again through Airbnb??

* DEFINITELY

So that's it for now.. wait for the part 2. hahaha 



What can you say about this.. kindly give some love and leave a comments
if you have any Airbnb experiences..  

Comments

Popular Posts