Blogapalooza 2016 - Horizons Charting the Unchartered



Hey hey..

What’s up ?

I am back..

First I want to say Thank you and Congratulations to the Organizers of  another

Successful Blogapalooza 2016.

of course most especially to Mr. Vince Golangco and the rest of the Organizers.
                                    
 Please excuse my haggardo look.. ^ ^

It wasn’t that big, but it was a good one, compared to uhmm last year?

Well, the businesses attended today were generous enough to have their product
Tried and tested by bloggers.  Isn’t it cool?

They are 













HAPPY FRESH



GOLDSTACK POTATO CHIPS



VICTORIA COURT



and there's a lot more.. till next kwento na po siguro. =)

I think this year’s Blogapalooza  is much organized compared to last year, which is I failed to
Post anything about it, because I really don’t know what to write about.. ( sorry na)

Haven't I told you that this year's location is very accesible to everyone.





It’s like pagbaba mo ng bus and or MRT  you just
Need to take a short walk, and you’re on the Venue already which is at
Centris  Elements Prosperity Hall..


There you go for now.. I enjoyed it  a lot.. and Hope to 
attend again.. uhmm probably before the year Ends.. ^^







Comments

Popular Posts