Holy Week Fambam

Last Week, I went home to my parent's house
in Cainta on Thursday  till Saturday afternoon..

Yes.!! I had a long weekend too, which happens only 
once in a blue moon, or twice or thrice a year only.

so I felt on a cloud nine this past holy week,because
I were able to spend  time with my family.
and we took a family pictures taken only at our 
humble abode.

That is the only time that we can do that 
kind of bonding moment, since I live quite far from
them.

so here are our photo ops.

note: loads of pictures;




Formal 


                                                                        Wacky 



                                     The brother and Sister's with the parents ( they are my half bro and sis )






and of course, the photo wouldn't be complete without taking a picture of 
me and my Unica Hija.




Me and My mini me




The photo's above are taken by me and edited by me!!


There you go guy's.!! It was a blast spending time with 
your loved ones, without spending much money.! 

Comments

Popular Posts