Thank you Zalora ^_^

Merry Christmas everyone!!

Few weeks ago, I received a package from

Zalora, ..

nope! not a sponsor post, 


I just won it from their website

promo...

It was such a great Christmas gift ever.!


and here they are..



Box full of beauty products:




TRESemme : Shampoo and Conditioner .. I have tried this once pa lang and I fell in love with it.
It leaves my hair smooth, I will use it again, once I pursued my hair makeover
hopefully next year ^_^ ( ehem ehem ) my hair  badly needed rebond and haircut.


Dove body wash.. I have tried it and it's really great. It will leave you a smooth and
supple skin after. two thumbs up !! love love love it... I really want more 
of it. I observed that when I started using it, my skin now is better than before.


Vaseline Instant Fair: I like this one, because It is not like the other lotion that's leaves sticky
feeling. The smell is also good for me. However, the instant fair claim, did not work on me..I don't know if it is just me ) Anyhoo !  I like it.. and I want to continue using it, and will purchase again  if I got ran out of this.


 Dove deodorant - Okay! I also like this one, I observed that my not so pretty armpit lighten 
a bit. It also smells really great. Even the little me say's it smells like perfume ^^


 Dove hair vitamin - I haven't using it yet.. Saka na pag nakapag pa rebond na ko. ( when I have got my hair rebonded ) :p 
Ponds White beauty and Acne clear  ( nahingi yung acne clear)
the white beauty is also good, it leaves your face a smooth like matte finish.(thumbs up ) Will purchase this one again as soon as I ran out of this one. 



There you go guy's. I hope everyone enjoyed their Christmas
and Hope that everyone will have a blast this New year..



Comments

Popular Posts