Is getting pregnant easy?

 As you all know, I am also looking forward to have another baby,
ohh well not just me.. 

Even the little lady of mine does too..

however, it really took time for me to do so,maybe because 
I have an infertility issues.. ( sad face )

So for me to do that, I badly needed to be fit and healthy 
but blame it to my very busy schedule + stress + somewhat depression

I haven't been to my Ob - Gyne since the last
time I visit one.  Now I am contemplating to do it so..

and here 's the reason why?
 
As we all know, healthy women should be able to get pregnant easily. A woman’s good health is very important to the good health of her baby. Women who eat well and exercise regularly along with regular prenatal care, are less likely to have complications during pregnancy, and are more likely to give birth successfully to a healthy baby. However, this does not mean that healthy women do not have fertility problems. In many situations, women who are healthy can still experience fertility issues.

According to pregnancytips.org one of the hidden issues is ovulation problems. The most common misconception is that menstrual periods can not occur if a woman is not ovulating. However the truth is that ovulation can occur without a menstrual period, and a menstrual period can occur without ovulation occurring. Another problem that a healthy woman might experience is egg problems, such as low egg count or poor egg quality. Now, this is a situation that is almost impossible to tell once it's happening, and the best way to tell is to have your doctor conduct a test to identify when these issues are happening. These are some of the most common problems that even healthy women encounter. 

Comments

Popular Posts