Christmas Wishlist 2014





Ho .Ho. Ho.!! Christmas is fast approaching, 
I can smell the Christmas breeze,
I can even feel the cold wind every morning..

Everyone is busy listing down their wishlist for 
this Christmas and so do I.

Christmas party is also here and there nowadays.. .

Anyhoo!!

It is my turn to list down mine as well.

and so the first one is

1. FREE MAKE OVER..

Yes! I badly need a make over.. or  should I say, a Hair make over..

My hair now is really dry, full of split ends.. it is really dull.!tsk.. tsk. !



2.   Digital Camera..

source: google.


Again again.. I like this one because I do not have a very nice picture 
nowadays.. I am way far from my mom's house, so I do not have one to borrow..
really dying to have one..





3.  Make up brush kit


Charm Pocket Brush Set
source: Zalora




Comments

Popular Posts