Thanks to SM Shoes and Bags for the Prize..

Happy Wednesday everyone,Today is the start of our 
Lent season once again..

Did you attended mass?

I am sorry I wasn't able to. sigh..

Anyway.. 

I would like to show you my prize from SM.
remember I posted it already that I have won..
you can see it HERE


We got Disney Princess,however too sad because
my daughter can not wear it, because It doesn't fit on her
feet..

It's a bit small on her, and so I decided to just
give it away to my younger sister.

It is good that when she tried it on, It really fits on 
her.. ( parang sinukat)

Its really cute,it comes with color silver , with a little glittery like on it.










Thank you SM shoes and bags for this gorgeous pair of shoes.. 
I really like it.



There you go guy's.. 

I wish to get more blessing to come this year..





-jocris-

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by =)


Popular Posts