Food PANDA Online Food delivery

Hello there everyone..

Being a Member of  Mommy Bloggers Philippines
I was able to given a try a one of the  Food Delivery service 
here in the Philippines and it is none other than 
FOOD PANDA..

What is a Food Panda?

Food Panda is an online food delivery portal.
they have 160 restaurants to choose from.. which is really great!! 
More restaurants means more food to choose from.



How did it work to me. Since I am living an hour away from Manila,
I also experience the downside of it.. which is there is no available store 
here in my place..
but then again, I did not give up, so I have thought the other way around
to give it a try..

Since, I am not able to see my family for months now,  and since they are living in 
the Metro I decided to give them a surprise treat.... 



So I used the 250 php voucher given to me, courtesy or Food Panda and 
of course Mommy Bloggers Phil.
So It really made my life easier to send my loved one a surprise treat,
albeit of my distance from them... Thumbs up for it...

How will it  works:

first: Go to Home , there you can see the 
"ENTER YOUR CITY and LOCATION on the other side: 
and here are the list of  the Available Cities.





2. Choose which Restaurant would you want to order from, as of me
I ordered from Pancit Malabon by Country Noodles.


3. Once you click the PROCEED to Check out ..
this page will comes next..

Now.. If you have a voucher just input the voucher code  that you can see on the right side..
( note: if the store is not asking you a vouching, then it means that they aren't accepting voucher.
please see the picture below.. )


After clicking the CHECKOUT... You will see this VERIFICATION...

means... Voila!! your food is on its way!




Now lets proceed to my experiences..

First: I had a quite difficulty at first because there were some store
that is not accepting voucher.. (wink wink )

Second : It took an hour or two to deliver the food to my Mom's house.
I just don't know, if they have a lot of  orders that day, or the
delivery man got caught in traffic jam.. well, it is just either of the two..

I ordered around 11:00 Am , and I received a confirmation from them
2 - 3 minutes after I ordered from them.I received a call from them,, which is 
am really wrong.. I input my number on it, so I am the one
who confirmed everything..  ( note: When you order for someone else, input their
phone number instead so that Food Panda staff could contact them directly ).
after that call confirmation, a minute after you will receive an SMS saying that
your order is now on preparing by the restaurant. 

There I have learned that Food Panda, is the one will process your  order
for you , unlike the usual one.


Does it make my life easier? YES, I don't need to make a call 
to the said store that I wanted to order 
too, I can just do it online, in just few minutes,  and someone 
will do the rest for me.. 

Okay! Well I just do hope that Food Panda 
had a store near me... Malolos to be exact.! 

Well, the food that I have ordered as per my sister it was good. and yum,
so they are really happy. They aren't expecting me to send 
them a special treat, albeit of being away from them..

So Thank you FOOD Panda and Mommy Bloggers Philippines for
this opportunity.  It was really such a big help most especially 
to us, mom who doesn't have that much time
to cook for the family.. 








Comments

Popular Posts