An Old School Blogging A-Z

Hi there guy's Mommy Kristine tagged me this Old School Blogging and I
 found it fun to answer so ,I decided to share it as well here.

Actually I posted this already last friday, but I found out that there are some type errors,
so I decided to delete it, and Now here is the final one..

lemme Start

My Alphabet Meme

A. Attached or Single? Attached and Single, argh could it be Complicated?lol

B. Best friend? Ana marie is her name, but we just rarely see each other, so I only have My honey now as my BFF.

C. Cake or pie? I prefer a pie, but I also like cake.

D. Day of choice? Weekend,more time to spend the day with my family.

E. Essential Item? My handyphone

F. Favorite Color? black and pink

G; Gummy bear or worms - Any gummies.

H. Hometown- Mandaluyong City/ Cainta Rizal

I. Favorite Indulgence? sleeping,eating my comfort food.

J. January or July - of course July, my birth month

K. Kids? None Other than Ivy.




L. Life isn’t complete without? My family,cellphone, my bag and Coffee

M. Marriage date? such a questions.  uhmmm pass. Single nga ko diba

N. Number of brothers/sisters? 1 half brother/ 3 half Sisters/ 1 same blood Sister.

O. Oranges or Apples- I prefer apple, dip with salt.

P. Phobias? Frogs!

Q. Quotes : Be strong, It's not yet the end of the world.

R. Reasons to smile?  Ivy and honey's Hug and Kisses , eating sweet foods. ( sorry I love sweets )

S. Season of choice? Rainy Season, it's nice to cuddle during these days. ;)

T. Tag 5 People - black and pink,Claire , Neo's mama ,Rose , Mira

U. Unknown fact about me? I am not a good cook.

V. Vegetable? Okra

W. Worst habit? nail biting, coffee addict

X. Xray or Ultrasound? Xray

Y. Your favorite food? I eat everything, as long as it's not poison

Z. Zodiac sign? Cancer sign.


There you go guy's. I either had fun answering the questions above.


Comments

  1. Nail biting? Awww.. I have a friend who used to do that in grade school. Minsan, na-bite nya yung kuko kasama ang laman. Ouch!! Dugoooo!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whaaaa..worst naman na yun sis.. kkalerks.. Hindi naman ako umabot sa ganun, enwei I was trying to reduce it na.

      Delete
  2. I like apple with a little salt too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. also a cancer sign :)tough on the outside soft on the inside, also love cakes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another cancer girl here! Nakatag pala ko dito, sige gawa din ako ng ganito ko! Thanks Jocris! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for tagging me sis..!:)..kaya pala lage mo akong binibinisita sa blog ko,kasi favorite mo din ang pink and black..haha..:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, Jocris! Thank you for tagging me. Here's my reply:

    http://roselsmomdiary.blogspot.com/2013/06/old-school-blogging-z.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by =)


Popular Posts